Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

From all small things...

My brain has been in overdrive.

Ideas have been simmer for quite some time.
Stewing and bubbling waiting patiently for the moment when all the flavours come together in perfection.

The time has come.
I am ready.

I can say 'I am ready' with conviction. But it has been hard to come to this place.

It has been a struggle.
A struggle with my ego.

It took some time and personal growth to get past 'it'.
I had to stomp out the negative self talk.

I kept hearing and believing,
" what makes you good enough?"
" what do you have to say that is really important enough for people to listen to. "
" who says you have any skills people want to learn."

Well ego, I say I can. And I am in charge.

I say I have skills.
I say I can teach them.
I say I am capable.

I am ready.
I want to teach.
I want to help people.
I want to share the knowledge I have been blessed with.

I have developed workshops.
Some for kids.
Some for 'mama's'.
Some for families.
All with the intention to help people live more connected and joyfully.

I have planned two workshops for March.

The first one is 'Clear minds' for preschoolers. It will be on Sunday March 10th from 3:00 pm till 4:00 pm. It is a combination of yoga, guided meditation, creative play and storytelling. All designed for 2-4 year olds. The intention is too allow our children to relax, calm and slow down, hopefully allowing them to connect to their creative and imaginative potential.

The second workshop is 'meditation for moms'. A meditation workshop designed for 'mama'. It is on Wednesday March 20th at 8:00 pm. It is a time for quiet, serenity and peace. The intention of the workshop is to allow 'mom' to reconnect to herself and leave with some tools on how to take the time each day for herself.

Each workshop is $10.00 and is being held at my home.
I am so excited about them!

If you are at all interested, email me at jessicakennedy1985@gmail.com

I intend for great thing to happen :)

"From small beginnings come great things." -Proverb

Much love,
Jessica


( The space were tranquility will occur :)

No comments:

Post a Comment